для этой страницы,
отображается код на другом
Screen Space Bevel
The section contains settings that control screen-space bevels. Using bevels allows you to create smoothed edges of geometry and gives a realistic look to objects in the scene.
|Enabled||Toggles bevels on and off.
|Mode||Sets the mode of the screen-space bevels rendering. Available values:
|Quality||Quality of the screen-space bevels:
|Radius||The size of the screen-space bevel effect.|
|Noise||Toggles the noise that allows smoothing bevels on and off. It is recommended to use the noise with TAA enabled to avoid visual artifacts. The bevel noise is applied at a certain distance from the camera (i.e. if the camera is too far from the object with bevels, the noise won't be applied).
Setting Up Bevels Per Material#
Screen-space bevels are set up per material. The settings described above allow you to set up bevels for all materials with the SSBevel option enabled. However, you can also set up bevels for each material individually via the Parameters window with material settings.
To set up bevels for a specific material, perform the following:
- Enable the Procedural Effects option of the target material.
- Enable the SSBevel option of the target material.
- Enable the screen-space bevel feature in one of the following ways:
- Via the Render Settings window: go to the Windows -> Settings -> Runtime -> Render -> SSBevel section and click Enabled.
- In the Main Menu select Rendering -> Features and choose SSBevel.
- In the Render Settings window, specify the global SSBevel settings described above.
- In the material settings (the Parameters window), specify the procedural texture, UV coordinates transformation or triplanar blending factor, scale for the bevel radius.