для этой страницы,
отображается код на другом
This article contains a brief description of UNIGINE SDK Browser features:
- Integration with developer.unigine.com accounts
- Convenient downloading, installation and upgrade of multiple UNIGINE SDKs
- Quick creation of projects with customizable settings
- Browsing through various samples: UnigineScript, C++ API, C# API, 3rd party
- Downloading content on demand
- Self-update via Internet
- Easy access to UNIGINE Add-Ons library
The following video provides the overview of the SDK Browser interface:
The information on the browser downloading and installing can be found here.
The information on licensing is available in the Licenses article.
sudo paxctl -m browser_x64.linux
For more detailed information on MPROTECT you can click here.
Once the browser is installed on the computer, choose server location (Global or China) and log in with your account credentials.
It is possible to set the general startup settings for all projects, samples, and demos run via SDK Browser.
To open the Options form, click the following tab in SDK Browser:
The form will open:
|Storage Path||A path to a folder where downloaded SDKs, add-ons and demos will be stored.|
|Show Welcome Screen||Show the welcome screen on SDK Browser startup.|
|Qt Path||Path to Qt libraries. This path is used to run projects created by using QMake via UNIGINE SDK Browser.
This option is available on Windows only.
|API||Graphics API to be used for rendering. The following values are available:
|Video Debug||Debug context for OpenGL or DirectX 11.|
|Monitors||Display configuration (for single- or multi-monitor rendering).|
|Stereo 3D||Stereo mode.
Depending on the graphics API used for rendering, the set of available modes varies.
To start working, you should have a Product installed. In the Products tab, you can install a new version of a Product or add an already installed one.
- To install a new Product:
- Specify the Product type in the Edition field (Community, Engineering, Sim or Editor) in the Products tab.
- Specify the Product version in the Version field.
- Click Install. The installation progress will be shown under the menu on the left. The installed Product will appear in the Products list.
- To add an already installed Product:
- Click Add Installed in the Products tab.
- Specify the path to the root folder of the required Product. It will appear in the My Projects list.
Only Products containing the manifest file (present from the 04/23/2015) are available for adding.
Once the Product is installed, you can:
- Create a new project in the My Projects tab.
- Create a project with installed add-ons in the My Projects tab.
- Run built-in demos or samples (UnigineScript, C++ API, C# API, 3rd party).
A project is an independent entity that contains all data on your application content organized in a set of directories.
There are several ways of working with projects:
Add-On is the plugged functionality extension that can be presented as any engine addition: plugin, library, material, etc.
See how to create a project with an add-on here.
The full list of add-ons and their usage is available here.
The following samples can be found in the Samples tab:
- Demos — a set of UNIGINE demos and benchmarks that can be converted to a project in order to be modified
- UnigineScript — a set of UnigineScript demos
- C++ API — a set of C++ API demos
- C# API — a set of C# demos
- 3rd party — a set of demos demonstrating UNIGINE integration with applications based on 3rd party technologies.
To download any Demo, click Install under a project in the Demos section of the Samples tab.
Access to online and offline documentation, Unigine community forum and private support.