shown in other instead.
Fox Hole Demo
Fox Hole demo with an interactive VR mode (HTC Vive/Vive PRO by default) is designed to showcase capabilities of the engine for real-time architectural visualization and BIM (Building Information Model) applications.
Top-notch visuals with realistiс lighting, reflections, and true-to-life materials in combination with audio effects creating a fully immersive environment in VR can bring presentation of architectural design to a whole new level.
You can examine all architectural elements of the house as well as engineering systems (ventilation and heating), view object-specific BIM data tagged to these elements, look at the floor plan, make measurements to see if a particular piece of furniture fits well in a room, change flooring or use another wall paint, and check out every corner of the house like you live in it. But beware of thinking about making yourself comfortable in the hanging chair by the fireplace — it’s not real!
- Interactive VR mode with several indoor locations to be explored
- Interactive tutorial mode
- Materials customization enabling you to change the look of interiors
- Measurement instruments: ruler, elevation marks
- Different infrastructural layers: ventilation, heating
- Floor plan mode displaying information on all rooms
- Several quality presets
- Audio effects creating immersive environment