shown in other instead.
Syncker demo showcases the capabilities of the UNIGINE Syncker plugin. This plugin provides robust and reliable frame synchronization for real-time content rendering in a multi-node network cluster, fully customizable via API.
Launch the demo application and specify necessary configuration settings in the dialog window that appears.
- 10 dynamic and 6 static objects
- Automatic synchronization of global water (ObjectWaterGlobal), cloud layers (ObjectCloudLayer), and world light sources (LightWorld).
- Synchronization of dynamic objects, moving along the trajectories set by splines (vessel, boats, aircrafts).
- Behavior of static nodes (buoys), that have their position determined by the ObjectWaterGlobal. These nodes are not synchronized, but their positions are adjusted indirectly via global water (ObjectWaterGlobal) synchronization.
- Synchronization of child nodes in the NodeReference hierarchy (helicopter rotors).