The Render section of the Settings window allows adjusting the rendering settings of the world. It has a set of sub-sections given below.
- Screen — screen settings such as VR emulation and stereo modes, virtual resolution, border, etc.
- Visibility Distances — settings related to visibility distances for shadows, reflections, and various types of objects.
- Antialiasing — settings of anti-aliasing: both the Temporal Anti-Aliasing (TAA) and Fast approXimate Anti-Aliasing (FXAA).
- Textures — texture-related settings, such as quality, resolution, filtering options, etc.
- Lights — lights-related settings, such as lens flares effect, batching parameters as well as per-object limits for forward rendering pass.
- Transparent — settings related to rendering of transparent materials.
- Shadows — settings of the scene shadows.
- Global Illumination — the settings of the global illumination including SSAO (screen-space ambient occlusion), SSGI (screen-space global illumination) and bent normals.
- SSS — settings of the subsurface scattering.
- SSR — settings of the screen-space reflections (SSR).
- Decals — decals-related settings.
- SSBevel — settings of the screen-space bevel effect (SSBevel).
- SSDirt — settings of the screen-space dirt effect (SSDirt).
- Terrain — terrain rendering settings.
- Water — water rendering settings.
- Clouds — clouds rendering settings.
- Vegetation — vegetation animation parameters applied across the whole world.
- Environment — settings controlling environment of the scene (scattering, haze, etc.).
- Occlusion Culling — settings related to occlusion culling.
- Postprocess — settings of the rendering post-processeses: refraction, FXAA, and volumetric shadows.
- Motion Blur — settings of the motion blur rendering post-processes.
- DOF — settings of the depth of field (DoF) effect.
- Camera Effects — settings of the camera.
- Color — scene color correction settings.
- Buffers — additional buffer settings.
- Streaming — settings related to resource streaming.
- Screen-Space Materials — settings related to screen-space materials.
Last update: 2019-04-04