shown in other instead.
C# Third Person Platformer
C# Third Person Platformer showcases the capabilities of the C# Component System. A simple third-person shooter game demonstrates performance and flexibility of the logic system using familiar concepts.
Programming is easy: application logic is implemented in components that can be assigned to any nodes in the virtual world to extend their functionality.
To launch this demo:
- Install one of the following IDEs to work with the source code:
- Visual Studio Code, recommended (C# extension is required)
- Visual Studio 2022
- Download and install .NET.
- Open SDK Browser, go to the Samples tab, and click Copy as Project under this Demo. If the option is not available, you should install the C# Third Person Platformer demo.
- Then go to the My Projects tab and click Open Editor under the created project to open it in UnigineEditor.
- In UnigineEditor run the project via the Play button.