shown in other instead.
Volume Box is a cuboid shaped volume that can be used to simulate:
- Fog, haze or mist that hides objects behind it. If boxes with fog intersect, denser fog is created.
- Clouds or shaped fog.
- Light shafts from the world light source. For sun beams to fall through windows and other openings, the room should be inside the box.
- The ObjectVolumeBox class to edit Volume Box objects via API
Creating a Box Object#
To create a Box object, perform the following steps:
- On the Menu bar, click Create -> Volume -> Box.
- Place the Box object somewhere in the world.
- Specify the Box object parameters.
In the Volume Box section (Parameters window -> Node tab), you can adjust the following parameters of the Volume Box:
|Edit Size||Toggles the editing mode for the Volume Box node. When enabled, the Volume Box sides that can be resized are highlighted with the colored rectangles. To change the size of a side, drag the corresponding rectangle.
|Size||Length, width, and height of the box (in units) along X, Y, and Z axes.|