shown in other instead.
The Weather add-on provides a set of ready-to-use sample weather effects:
- Raindrops, streaks and splashes
- Windshield wiper effect
- Lightning strikes
- Snowfall effect with wet flakes landing on the camera lens
- 3 types of screen frost effect with adjustable intensity
- Volume fog
Opening the World#
To open the world containing weather effects:
- Install the Weather add-on (available via UNIGINE SDK Browser in the Assets section) and add it to your project (by clicking Other Actions -> Configure Project -> Assets in the Projects section of UNIGINE SDK Browser).
- In UnigineEditor, click File -> Open World (Ctrl + O) or open the Asset Browser window. The weather_samples.world file is available in the data/ directory.
The add-on requires the Weather plugin, which can be added using the following command-line option on the application start-up: