Arbitrary Terrain Generation Add-On
The Arbitrary Terrain Generation add-on provides a set of ready-to-use assets required for accomplishing the Arbitrary Terrain Generation tutorial. The add-on contains the following assets:
- Albedo and Height maps required for terrain generation
- Detail textures for vegetation and rocks
- Nodes (including 3d models and textures) required for generation of vegetation (grass and trees) and tunnel creation
Using Assets from Add-On#
To use the add-on:
- Install the Arbitrary Terrain Generation add-on (available via UNIGINE SDK Browser in the Add-Ons section) and add it to your project (by clicking Other Actions -> Configure Project -> Add-ons in the Projects section of UNIGINE SDK Browser).
- Follow instructions given in the tutorial and use assets stored in the lt-nogeo folder.
It is recommended to move the Landscape Maps folder from the data/lt-nogeo directory to another location outside the project data folder in order to avoid collisions between runtime files.
Last update: 2018-12-17