shown in other instead.
UnigineEditor provides a useful tool for painting image masks directly in the scene — Mask Editor. It allows editing the existing image masks and creating new ones.
Creating Mask with Mask Editor#
To create a new image mask by means of Mask Editor:
- Run UnigineEditor.
- Add Grass, Mesh Clutter or World Clutter to the scene by choosing the required object via the Menu bar (the Create menu item).
- Specify all required settings for the added object.
- In the World Nodes window, select the created Grass, Mesh Clutter or World Clutter node.
In the Parameters window, click next to the Mask Image field.
Specify the size of the mask in the window that opens and click OK.
In the file dialog window that opens, specify the mask name and format, choose the folder within your project to save the mask and click OK. An empty image mask will be created.
Editing Mask with Mask Editor#
To edit an image mask by means of Mask Editor:
Click next to the Mask Image field.
Mask Editor will open.
- Specify the required brush settings.
- Hold Alt + Left Mouse Button to paint the mask in the scene.
Mask Editor Options#
Shape of the brush:
|Size||Size of the brush.|
|Color||Color of the brush.|
|Intensity||Intensity of the brush.|
|Opacity||The rate to apply the brush.|
|Sharpness||Tip of the brush. The lower the value, the sharper and smaller the tip. The higher the value, the flatter and bigger the tip.|
|Step||The distance between the brush marks in a stroke, in pixels.|