shown in other instead.
The Weather add-on provides a set of ready-to-use sample weather effects:
- Raindrops, streaks and splashes
- Windshield wiper effect
- Lightning strikes
- Snowfall effect with wet flakes landing on the camera lens
- 3 types of screen frost effect with adjustable intensity
- Volume fog
Opening the World#
To open the world containing weather effects:
- Download the Weather add-on from Add-On Store.
- Add the downloaded add-on (UPACKAGE file) to your project by dragging it into the project data/ folder in the Asset Browser. In the Import Package window that opens, click the Import Package button and wait until the add-on contents are imported.
- In UnigineEditor, click File -> Open World (Ctrl + O) or open the Asset Browser window. The weather_samples.world file is available in the data/ directory.
The add-on requires the UnigineWeather plugin, which can be added using the following command-line option on the application start-up: