shown in other instead.
A console command is available for analyzing performance of the scripts and the engine.
Per-function analysis can be output into the console or logged to a file (if its name is specified as a command argument, for example:
Data logged by the analyzer includes the following:
- total seconds — the total number of seconds the interpreter spent executing this function.
- self seconds — the number of seconds accounted for by this function alone, without internal calls of other functions.
- calls — the total number of times the function was called.
- total ms/call — the average number of milliseconds spent in this function and its descendants per call.
- self ms/call — the average number of milliseconds spent in this function per call.
- name — function name.