shown in other instead.
Starting with Sandworm
This section is a newcomer's guide on how to create a terrain based on georeferenced data and generate various groups of objects.
To follow this guide, you need to:
Open the project in UnigineEditor and open the Sandworm tool.
Create a new Sandworm project (Tools -> Sandworm -> Create New, type a project name, and click Next).
In general, the process of generating the terrain in Sandworm is as follows:
- Add the terrain data: heights and imagery.
- Add masks for vegetation and details.
- Add objects such as roads, point objects, vegetation, and buildings, if any.
- Define the generation settings such as terrain type, quality of generated data, and the world that will store the generated result.
- Generate the output.
- Open the world with the output terrain in UnigineEditor.
Now let's review these steps in detail.