shown in other instead.
You should upgrade to
Earthworks demo features a backhoe loader that can be operated to drive across the construction site, dig holes and trenches. Digging is performed via voxelization of terrain volume inside the bucket and baking of voxels back into the heightmap after dumping.
Terrain in the Earthworks demo resists digging, and bucket filling affects backhoe handling. With simulation of material flow and crumbling of piles while unloading a bucket the whole process looks almost real.
- Vehicle leaving traces behind
- Switching between operator cabin view and view from outside
- Excavation activities with the soil withdrawal by the tractor digging bucket performed via voxelization of terrain volume inside the bucket and baking of voxels back into the heightmap after dumping
- Modification (build-up) of terrain using Particle Systems and Landscape Terrain brushes to simulate soil unloaded from the bucket
Accessing Demo Source Code#
You can study and modify the source code of this demo to create your own projects. To access the source code do the following:
- Find the Earthworks Demo demo in the Available section and click Install (if you haven't installed it yet).
- After successful installation the demo will appear in the Installed section, and you can click Copy as Project to create a project based on this demo.
- In the Create New Project window, that opens, enter the name for your new project in the corresponding field and click Create New Project.
- Now you can click Open Code IDE to check and modify source code in your default IDE, or click Open Editor to open the project in the UnigineEditor.