shown in other instead.
The Animation section of the C# Component Samples demo contains a set of samples demonstrating the techniques that can be used in fine-tuning animations:
- Bone_Rotation_Via_Code — bone rotation via code with control of animation playback
- Additive_Blend — additive blending of two animations
- Lerp_Blend — linear interpolation of two animations
- Partial_Bones_Blend — partial linear interpolation of bones, an option to change names of interpolated bones using a component property
- Simple_Playback — controlling frames while setting the animation playback
Accessing Demo Source Code#
You can study and modify the source code of this demo to create your own projects. To access the source code do the following:
- Find the C# Component Samples demo in the Demos section and click Install (if you haven't installed it yet).
- After successful installation the demo will appear in the Installed section, and you can click Copy as Project to create a project based on this demo.
- In the Create New Project window, that opens, enter the name for your new project in the corresponding field and click Create New Project.
- Now you can click Open Code IDE to check and modify source code in your default IDE, or click Open Editor to open the project in the UnigineEditor.