shown in other instead.
FileServer tool is used to run a file server that allows for remote access to Unigine data (that is, resources in data folder). This tool is used together with FileClient plugin.
To run FileServer, perform the following:
- Choose a data directory to be shared.
- Run fileserver_x86.exe (in Windows) or fileserver_x86 (in Linux) from a command-line console (or the 64-bit version with x64 postfix).
- -p PORT — port number to be listen on. The default is 8889.
- -x FILE — files to be excluded from shared resources.
- -v — verbose mode to list all resources accessed from a remote machine or a device in real time.
For example, to run the server on the specified port and avoid sharing of VCS files, type the following command:
fileserver_x86 -p 4567 -x svn