No language code for this page. You can select other language.
No language code for this page,
shown in other instead.
shown in other instead.
Unigine provides a set of the most demanded materials, so you can inherit them and tweak to implement almost any of your ideas. A full list of built-in materials:
- billboard_base - used for separate billboard objects.
- billboards_base - used to simulate coverings for billboards object.
- billboards_cloud_base - used to simulate small independent billboard clouds.
- decal_base - used to simulate coverings for object and terrain decals.
- decal_deferred_base - used to simulate coverings for deferred decals.
- decal_terrain_base - used to simulate coverings for terrain decals. Supports detail materials.
- grass_base - used to simulate grass.
- grass_impostor_base - used to simulate coverings for impostor objects.
- gui_base - used to simulate coverings for GUI objects.
- mesh_base - used to simulate coverings for meshes, dynamic meshes and skinned meshes.
- mesh_chain_base — used to simulate coverings for tracks and chains.
- mesh_layer_base — used for two blended materials.
- mesh_leaf_base - used to simulate leaves.
mesh_lut_base - used for materials with LUT shading.
- mesh_lut_reflection_cube_base - used for materials with LUT shading and cube-mapped reflections.
- mesh_noise_base - used to simulate noise effects.
- mesh_overlap_base - used to simulate overlap effects.
mesh_paint_base - used to simulate car paint covering.
- mesh_paint_reflection_cube_base - used to simulate car paints with cube based reflections.
- mesh_stem_base - used to simulate tree stems.
- mesh_terrain_base - used for terrain meshes.
mesh_tessellation_base - used for tessellated meshes.
- mesh_tessellation_indirect_base - used for tessellated meshes illuminated with indirect lighting.
- mesh_tessellation_reflection_2d_base - used for tessellated meshes with 2D reflections.
- mesh_tessellation_reflection_cube_base - used for tessellated meshes with cube-mapped reflections.
- mesh_tessellation_reflection_fresnel_base used for tessellated meshes with Fresnel reflections.
mesh_tessellation_paint_base - used for tessellated meshes covered with car paints.
- mesh_tessellation_paint_reflection_cube_base - used for tessellated meshes covered with car paints and having cube-mapped reflections.
- mesh_triplanar_base - used as simple texture projections, when UV maps are not used.
- mesh_wire_base - used for thin meshes (such as wires), that will be seen even at large distances.
- particles_base - used for particles.
- render_composite - used for selective post-process effects.
- sky_base - used for sky objects.
- terrain_base - used for terrains.
- volume_cloud_base - used for clouds created via volume boxes.
- volume_fog_base - used for fog created via volume boxes and spheres.
- volume_light_base - used to create visible spheres of light around omni and spot light sources.
- volume_omni_base - used to create a visible light volume around flat light emitters: embedded wall lights, flat ceiling lights, fluorescent lamps, etc.
- volume_proj_base - used to create light beams from directional light sources, such as car headlights, searchlights, beacon lights, etc.
- volume_shaft_base - used to create beams of light falling into a dark room through windows or any other openings.
- water_base - used to simulate water and other liquids.
Postprocess materials - a set of post-process materials:
- post_blur_radial - used to create an effect of radial blur.
- post_filter_antialiasing - applies an anti-aliasing filter.
- post_filter_reflection - used to create image-based reflections.
- post_filter_rgb2rgbl - used to convert a viewport image into a RGBA color space.
- post_filter_rgb2yuv - used to convert a viewport image into a YUV color space.
- post_filter_scattering - creates an effect of subsurface scattering.
- post_filter_sobel - performs edge detection, therefore creating black outlines around edges where color differences in neighboring pixels are detected.
- post_filter_wet - creates an effect of a reflective wet surface, with water flowing down it.
- post_hblur_2d - creates a Gaussian blur effect in a horizontal direction.
- post_vblur_2d - creates a Gaussian blur effect in a vertical direction.
- post_hblur_mask - creates a Gaussian blur effect in a horizontal direction applied to separate materials rather than to the full screen.
- post_vblur_mask - creates a Gaussian blur effect in a vertical direction applied to separate materials rather than to the full screen.
- post_hblur_cube and post_vblur_cube - create a Gaussian blur effect with cube-mapped reflections.
Last update: 2017-07-03
Help improve this article
Was this article helpful?
(or select a word/phrase and press Ctrl+Enter)