Warning! This version of documentation is OUTDATED, as it describes an older SDK version! Please switch to the documentation for the latest SDK version.
Warning! This version of documentation describes an old SDK version which is no longer supported! Please upgrade to the latest SDK version.
No language code for this page. You can select other language.
No language code for this page,
shown in other instead.
shown in other instead.
This panel is invoked by pressing the O key (for other properties hotkeys see Controls and Navigation ). It is used to modify and organize properties — sets of custom options, which can be assigned both to whole nodes and single surfaces. It consists of two panes: property tree and data related to the selected property and organised in tabs.
The properties tree in the left part of the settings window has the following elements:
- List of preloaded property libraries — set load order, add, save or remove properties libraries from the list.
- Clone property — clone the selected property to the library with specified name.
- Inherit property — inherit the selected property in the library with specified name.
- Rename/move property — rename or move the property in the library.
- Remove property — remove property and all its children from the list.
- Assign property — assign property to the selected node.
- Library filter — show all property libraries in the hierarchy list or filter the specific ones for displaying.
- Search — search property in the hierarchy list by name.
- Properties hierarchy list — hierarchically structured list of the properties giving property names and parent-child links.
The property-related data is grouped into four tabs:
- The Common tab contains the options common to all the properties.
- The States tab contains a set flags that define parameters.
- The Parameters tab contains parameters associated with the selected states.
The details about type dependent property settings can be found in Property class article in the UnigineScript section.
The common tab has the following options:
|Library||A library for the current property.|
|Name||A name of the property.|
|Parent||A name of the parent property.|
|Children||The number of child properties.|
|Intersection||Enable intersection test for the surfaces that have a property assigned. The surface will be tested for intersection only if both the property and the surface (Nodes options -> Surfaces tab -> Intersection box) options specify that.|
|Collision||Enable collision test for the surfaces that have a property assigned. The surface will be tested for collision only if both the property and the surface (Nodes options -> Surfaces tab -> Collision box) options specify that.|
|Copy||Copy all property settings.|
|Paste||Apply the previously copied settings of the property to the current one.|
Last update: 2017-07-03
Help improve this article
Was this article helpful?
(or select a word/phrase and press Ctrl+Enter)