shown in other instead.
A decal_deferred_base material creates coverings for deferred decals.
Rendering passes and options available for the material.
- Detail - detail texturing mode.
- Ambient emission - ambient emission and post-processing glow.
- Distance fade - fade effect.
- Angle threshold - an angle value for the overlap material.
- Substitute - substitute base normals.
- Ambient light - disable world light pass.
A viewing angle for projected overlap materials. Can be applied to surfaces that face downwards.
Enabling this option activates Threshold parameter, that allows to modify the angle.
Textures available for the material. All of the textures fields have set default textures, which can be replaced by your own ones. Availability of some textures depends on the set States values.
Base material textures:
Detail material textures:
- Emission - ambient emission texture
Parameters available for the material. All of the parameters have set default values, which can be replaced by your own ones. Availability of some parameters depends on the set States field values.
Texture transformation parameters:
- Threshold - threshold angle value.
A coefficient to scale a threshold angle for projected overlap materials. The lower the value, the bigger area is rendered.
Detail material textures shading parameters:
- Diffuse - detail diffuse texture intensity scale.
- Normal - detail normal texture intensity scale.
- Specular - detail specular texture intensity scale.
Environment texture parameters:
- Environment - environment texture lighting scale.