shown in other instead.
Unigine Editor is a versatile and feature rich tool enabling creation and editing virtual worlds for Unigine-based applications. It is a script-based WYSIWYP editor that consists of several basic modules (such as Nodes, Materials, Properties, Render Settings, Physics and Tools) and enables flexible option settings for component integration on the virtual environment level. It is also an important block in the content pipeline creation (for more information see Content Pipeline). The key advantage the editor provides for asset designing is zero compile time. Thus iterations consume significantly less time. Because of this the editor allows the real-time previewing of the virtual world with final image quality. With Unigine Editor the result of your work is not simply foreseeable, but actually visible and editable on the spot.
Activate the Editor
To activate Unigine Editor:
Quit the Editor
To quit the Unigine Editor and return to in-game mode, you can do one of the following:
- Point the mouse to the interface panel of the window.
Click Quit from UnigineEditor button.
- Press the ` key to open the console.
Type editor_quit and press Enter.
With Unigine Editor you can easily:
- And that is not all! You also can:
- Save and restore the current state of the loaded world
- Edit scripts in the embedded text editor
- Take simple screenshots and grab the rendered image as a 3D or cubemap texture