shown in other instead.
Archiver is a tool for data archiving, which handles UNG files. It implements encrypting to avoid unauthorized data access.
UNG files are transparent to the engine, and their content is handled as not packed. (For more details about file packing, see File System).
To invoke archiver, run ung_x86.exe (in Windows) or ung_x86 (in Linux) from a command-line console (the 64-bit version has x64 postfix).
Command Line Options
Archiver recognizes the following command-line options:
- -p PASSWORD — set a password. It should be the same password as passed on engine initialization on the C++ side.
- -x FILE — exclude the specified files from packaging into the archive.
- -o NAME — name the output archive.
- -d DIRECTORY — append a directory to the archive.
- -e NAME — extract files from the archive.
- -i NAME — print archive statistics.
The following creates an archive named files.ung that contains files file.txt and file.tga as well as directories textures and meshes:
ung_x86 -o files.ung file.txt file.tga -d textures -d meshes
The following extracts all files from the archive created above:
ung_x86 -e files.ung
The following prints statistics related to the archive:
ung_x86 -i files.ung