shown in other instead.
Unigine Integration into Qt Application
This article describes the sample located in the <UnigineSDK>/source/samples/App/common/ folder. The sample demonstrates how to:
- Create a Qt Widget and embed Unigine into it
Qt version 4.8.x is supported.
- Initialize DirectX 9 (see the <UnigineSDK>/source/samples/App/D3D9AppQt/ folder)
- Initialize DirectX 11 (see the <UnigineSDK>/source/samples/App/D3D11AppQt/ folder)
The D3D9AppQt and D3D11AppQt samples can be run on Windows only.
- Initialize OpenGL (see the <UnigineSDK>/source/samples/App/GLAppQt/ folder)
The GLAppQt sample can be run on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
In this sample, the Qt application controls the main loop: the engine update(), render() and swap() functions are called when a a request to repaint all or part of a Qt widget has been received (see the AppQt::paintEvent() function defined in the <UnigineSDK>/source/samples/App/common/AppQt.cpp file).
To run the sample, you should perform the following:
- Prepare the development environment (according to the operating system used).
- Go to the required folder: D3D9AppQt, D3D11AppQt or GLAppQt.
- Run the main.py script from this folder.