shown in other instead.
A bone transform is an object that obtains transformations of the specific skinned mesh bone. The nodes that are made children of the WorldTransformBone move in accordance with these transformations.
- A WorldTransformBone class to edit bone transforms via UnigineScript
- A Samples / UnigineScript / World Management / bone_00 sample in the SDK browser
Adding Transform Bone to the Skinned Mesh
To add a transform path to the scene via UnigineEditor, do the following:
- Run UnigineEditor.
- On the Menu bar, click Create -> World -> Transform Bone.
- Place the object somewhere in the world.
- Make the WorldTransformBone the child of the skinned mesh.
- Make the required objects children of the WorldTransformBone.
- In the Transform tab specify the WorldTransformBone parameters.
The WorldTransformPath has the following parameters:
|Radius||Sets the radius of WorldTransformBone applying (valid only outside the viewing frustum). If the child object, transformed according to the bone animation, gets outside the viewing frustum, but stays in the radius range, the playback of the transformation sequence does not stop.|
|Bone||Specifies the bone transformations of which will be applied to objects.|