Warning! This version of documentation is OUTDATED, as it describes an older SDK version! Please switch to the documentation for the latest SDK version.
Warning! This version of documentation describes an old SDK version which is no longer supported! Please upgrade to the latest SDK version.
No language code for this page. You can select other language.
No language code for this page,
shown in other instead.
shown in other instead.
Syncker system is deprecated and no longer supported. We can't guarantee the stable work of the system.
This article describes the data/samples/syncker/projection_00.cpp sample.
The projection_00 sample demonstrates how to use Syncker with the AppProjection plugin, namely:
- Correct bezel on all slaves from the master application
- Set projection parameters for the chosen slave on the master
- Synchronize rendering of projection viewports
Configuring projection on the slave (the left picture) from the master (the right picture)
To avoid overwriting the camera configuration by the core/scripts/system/wall.h script, specify the PROJECTION_USER definition on the master and slave applications start-up. It disables the Wall::render() function and allows you to configure projections manually.
main_x86 -extern_define "PROJECTION_USER"
Launching the projection_00 sample differs from launching the other samples for Syncker. So, you need to:
- On the slave application start-up, override a default editor script with the Syncker script for slaves, activate the AppProjection plugin and
The projection_00.cpp world script is used for both the master and slaves, so the SYNCKER_SLAVE definition is required to separate its logic.
main_x86 -data_path "../" -editor_script "core/systems/syncker/syncker_slave.cpp" -extern_plugin "AppProjection" -extern_define "PROJECTION_USER,SYNCKER_SLAVE"
- If the editor on slave applications is not loaded, load it via the following console command:
- Run the application on the master computer
main_x86 -data_path "../" -extern_plugin "AppProjection"
- Change the broadcasting network address of the master:
And reload the world by using the world_reload console option.
After launching the sample, you need to configure slave projections from the master computer.
- Article on Running Syncker with AppProjection
- Article on Syncker
- Unigine::Syncker::Master functions
- Article on the AppProjection plugin
Last update: 2017-07-03
Help improve this article
Was this article helpful?
(or select a word/phrase and press Ctrl+Enter)