Georeferenced Terrain Generation Add-On
The Georeferenced Terrain Generation add-on provides a set of ready-to-use assets required for accomplishing the Georeferenced Terrain Generation tutorial. The add-on contains the following assets:
- Elevation and Imagery data sources that are a part of the European Digital Elevation Model (EU-DEM), version 1.1, provided in the framework of the Copernicus programme funded by the European Union
- Landcover data prepared using data and information of the Corine Land Cover (CLC) 2006, version 18.5.1, provided in the framework of the Copernicus programme funded by the European Union
- Vector data sources provided by OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)
- Nodes (including 3D models and textures) required for generation of vegetation, roads, and GSM towers
Using Assets from Add-On#
To use the add-on:
- Install the Georeferenced Terrain Generation add-on (available via UNIGINE SDK Browser in the Add-Ons section) and add it to your project (by clicking Other Actions -> Configure Project -> Add-ons in the Projects section of UNIGINE SDK Browser).
- Follow instructions given in the tutorial and use assets stored in the lt_georeferenced folder.
It is recommended to move the Landscape Maps folder from the data/lt-georeferenced directory to another location outside the project data folder in order to avoid collisions between runtime files.
Last update: 2018-12-27