shown in other instead.
UNIGINE provides various samples on working with content: you can check how to use built-in UNIGINE objects with different settings, set up LODs and materials, adjust rendering settings, or work with vegetation.
The Samples demo includes the following content samples:
- Built-in objects:
- Billboards: settings, billboards generator usage, billboards-based airport lights.
- Cloud Layer: cloud material settings, usage of a Field Weather.
- Mesh Cluster: usage, settings.
- Mesh Clutter: settings, masking, orienting along the relief, meshes scattered across a terrain, World Clutter settings.
- Decals: use cases, decal material settings, decal types, decal-based terrain holes.
- Grass: settings, masking, material settings, grass animation, orienting along the terrain, optimization, usage.
- Lighting: types of light sources, light mask, Omni Light settings, Projected Light settings, types of Environment Probes projections, types of reflections, Per-Light Lens Flares, Voxel Probes.
- Particle Systems: settings, composing, additional forces influencing particles, particles material settings, types of particles, types of emitters.
- Volumetric Objects: types, usage.
- Global Water: material settings, usage of a field shoreline.
- World Spline Graph: usage and settings; creation of roads on the terrain surface, creation of chains, ropes, and cables.
- Impostors: usage, material settings.
- LOD system: LODs surfaces, performance.
- Materials: hierarchy and inheritance, usage of the mesh_base material, types of normal mapping, vertex color options, rendering of cross sections, refraction and reflection settings for transparent objects, such as glass and liquid.
- Post sensor postprocess materials usage for meshes and decals.
- Render settings:
- Vegetation: forest example, types of leaves, vertex- and UV-based animation of leaves, branches, and trunks, tree composition.