shown in other instead.
Volume box is a cuboid shaped volume that can be used to simulate:
- Fog, haze or mist that hides objects behind it. If boxes with fog intersect, denser fog is created.
- Clouds or shaped fog.
- Light shafts from the world light source. For sun beams to fall through windows and other openings, the room should be inside the box.
Creating a Box Object#
To create a Box object, perform the following steps:
- On the Menu bar, click Create -> Volume -> Box.
- Place the Box object somewhere in the world.
- Specify the Box object parameters.
On the Volume Box tab of the Parameters window, you can adjust the following parameters of the volume box:
|Edit Size||Toggles the editing mode for the volume box node. When enabled, the volume box sides that can be resized are highlighted with the colored rectangles. To change the size of a side, drag the corresponding rectangle.
|Size||Length, width and height of the box (in units) along X, Y and Z axes.|