shown in other instead.
Setting Up Projections with AppEasyBlend Plugin
AppEasyBlend plugin allows you to render the UNIGINE-based application on multi-projector setups that are stored in the calibration files created via the Scalable Display Manager and set up via the EasyBlend SDK. The setup can have a complex shape, such as dome.
The plugin supports the fullwindow mode (when the application window is rendered without decorations).
You can toggle the AppEasyBlend plugin via the easyblend console command:
- To enable, use:
- To disable, use:
Implementing Unigine Application with AppEasyBlend Support
To use the AppEasyBlend plugin with UNIGINE, perform the following:
- Download and install the Scalable SDK.
- Set the path to the following files in the PATH environment variable or place these files in the same folder as the binary executable:
- <Scalable Display SDK>/ScalableSDK_DX/DLL/Win32/mplEasyBlendSDKDX11.dll
- <Scalable Display SDK>/ScalableSDK_GL/DLL/Win32/mplEasyBlendSDK.dll
- <Scalable Display SDK>/ScalableSDK_DX/DLL/x64/mplEasyBlendSDKDX1164.dll
- <Scalable Display SDK>/ScalableSDK_GL/DLL/x64/mplEasyBlendSDK64.dll
- Create a new project with AppEasyBlend support via UNIGINE SDK Browser: click Plugins, check the EasyBlend support (AppEasyBlend plugin) option in the form that opens and click Ok.
AppEasyBlend Plugin on Plugins PanelTo add AppEasyBlend support to the existing project, in UNIGINE SDK Browser, click Other Actions -> Configure Project -> Plugins -> EasyBlend support (AppEasyBlend plugin) -> Ok.
- Implement your application.
- Launch the AppEasyBlend plugin on the application start-up.
To launch the plugin, specify the extern_plugin command line option on the application start-up as follows:
main_x64d -extern_plugin AppEasyBlend -calibration_file "my_file.ol" -video_mode -1 -video_width 1024 -video_height 768
- calibration_file option specifies a path to an *.ol calibration file that stores projection settings. Both relative and absolute paths are supported.
If you run the application via UNIGINE SDK Browser, specify the command-line options given above in the Customize Run Options form.
Plugin compilation is required if you change its source code (for example, add new API functions).
ScalableSDK is required for recompiling the AppEasyBlend plugin:
- Get the ScalableSDK and the DirectX SDK.
- Set the path to the <ScalableSDK> folder in the SCALABLESDK environment variable. The DXSDK_DIR environment variable will be automatically created on DirectX SDK installation.
- Compile the plugin in one of the following ways:
- By using the build script:
C:\UnigineSDK\source>build.py --plugin AppEasyBlend
- Manually with Scons: go to <UnigineSDK>\source via the command line, type scons and the plugin name and press ENTER:
- Via Microsoft Visual Studio: go to the <UnigineSDK>\source\plugins\App\AppEasyBlend, open the appeasyblend_vs2013.vcxproj or appeasyblend_vs2015.vcxproj project and build it.
- By using the build script: