shown in other instead.
UnigineEditor provides the core functionality for creation and editing of virtual worlds for UNIGINE-based applications based on the assets workflow. It allows you to easily view and modify virtual worlds by adding, transforming and editing the nodes.
In addition, UnigineEditor also provides:
- Customizable UI layout with dockable panels
- Integration with the asset browser
- Hot loading into the running engine instance via the editor2_load console command.
To launch UnigineEditor for your project, click Edit Content in the SDK Browser:
Articles in This Section
- Assets Workflow
- Settings and Preferences
- Editor Hotkeys
- World Settings
- Render Settings
- Global Physics Settings
- Global Sound Settings
- Landscape Tool
- Using Editor Tools for Specific Tasks
- Making Cutscenes With Camera Motion Control
- Capturing Screenshots and Frame Sequences
- Adding Variations for a More Realistic Environment
- Generating Impostors with Impostors Creator
- Manual Terrain Modification
- Mask Editor for Grass and Clutters