Using Editor Tools for Specific Tasks
UnigineEditor tools are available via the Menu Bar: to open a tool window, choose Tools and click the required tool.
The following tools are available:
- Landscape tool is used to create a global terrain according to provided geodata.
The tool features the following:The Landscape tool is available only in the Sim version of UNIGINE SDK.
- Processing real world elevation and imagery data by using the GDAL.
- Using GIS data for procedural generation of details and vegetation, roads, communications, buildings, landmarks, and so on.
- Supporting multiple data layers aligned by geo-coordinates and used for terrain LODs creation.
- Video Grabber tool is used for capturing high-quality screenshots and frame sequences.
The Video Grabber tool is available only in the Engineering and Sim versions of UNIGINE SDK.
- Impostors Creator tool is used to create impostors that are rendered instead of real objects.
- Randomizer tool is used for random placing of various objects (cars, houses, trees and so on) making the environment look more natural.
- Tracker tool is used for creating sequences animated over time that allows for adding dynamic gameplay elements or making in-game cinematic scenes.
- Performance Profiler tool is used to display performance data in a timeline. It allows for detecting bottlenecks of an application and checking assets and code optimization results.
Last update: 2018-04-26