для этой страницы,
отображается код на другом
Setting Up Development Environment
With Unigine you can build standalone applications for all the leading platforms using a single codebase.
Once the development environment is set up, you can harness the full power of desktop and mobile platforms. Code once, and then build and deploy native applications across multiple platforms in one go. The resulting files will directly depend on the build target.
Prepare Development Environment
The latest platform-specific version of UNIGINE SDK (binary or source releases are available depending on your license) can be downloaded at the Unigine developer portal in the Downloads section. You have two options how to install the SDK:
- Download the UNIGINE SDK Browser and then download the proper SDK.
- Download the UNIGINE 2 SDK.
Unigine uses a set of 3rd-party software (free or free for indie developers), which is used either for building it or as libraries in runtime (see extern directory under the SDK root folder).
3rd-party software under various free licenses
- FreeType 2 font engine (The FreeType Project License)
- JPEG library (custom free license)
- libogg, libtheora, libvorbis (BSD license)
- libpng (zlib license)
- Regular expressions library by Tatu Ylonen (BSD license)
- Minizip library (custom free license)
- wxWidgets library (wxWindows licence)
- zlib (zlib license)
- libxslt (MIT license)