UNIGINE 2.14.1: Better Shading For Clouds and Water, Advanced Terrain Intersection Detection, Sandworm Tool Updates, Fox Hole Demo
- Clouds shading improvements.
- Better water shading.
- Improved intersection detection for the Landscape Terrain.
- Better rendering at screen borders including VideoGrabber and multi-monitor configurations.
- Sandworm Tool updates.
- Fox Hole demo: now for all SDK editions.
- Full set of cloud types, including Cumulonimbus.
- New Landscape Generator: Sandworm Tool (production-ready).
- Integration of .NET Core 5 (C# 9).
- Water system upgrade: precise control of waves spectrum.
- Planar reflection probes.
- Light Meter tool for physically-correct visualization.
- Safer execution sequence in the engine and physics system.
- Per-effect quality presets system.
- Asset packages system.
UNIGINE 2.13: GPU Lightmapper, Volumetric Clouds Upgrade, Better Anti-Aliasing, New Terrain Tools Preview
- GPU Lightmapper tool
- Introducing SRAA (Subpixel Reconstruction Anti-Aliasing)
- Upgraded 3D volumetric clouds
- Performance optimizations for vast forest rendering
- New iteration of the terrain generation tool with online GIS sources support (experimental)
- Adaptive hardware tessellation for the mesh_base material
- Project Build tool: extended functionality and a standalone console-based version
- New samples (LiDAR sensor, night city lights, helicopter winch)
- Introducing 3D scans library
- Improved particles simulation with advanced control
- 2x physics performance optimization
- Better clouds and atmosphere improvements
- Advanced control over Landscape Terrain details
- New Earthworks demo
- .NET Core 3.1 integration and C# API improvements
- Multiple IG and Syncker improvements, dead reckoning for DIS protocol
- New content add-ons: Airport and Industrial assets
- UnigineEditor product in the Sim edition
- Community Edition, free for non-commercial/academic projects, as well as for commercial projects with revenue or funding less than $100K in the last 12 months.
- Optimized performance: async node update, optimized bounds calculation.
- Better input handling and window management via SDL.
- Improved particles shading.
- C# Component System updates: renaming, simple inheritances, parameter conditions.
- Significantly improved multi-channel rendering, revamped Syncker system.
- Usability improvements and performance optimizations of UnigineEditor.
- Fox Hole archviz demo with both desktop and VR modes.