Bunch of useful fixes
- New 'world' samples: occluders, sectors and portals, WorldTrigger usage.
- Plugins for 3dsMax 2009.
- Xml module doesn't generate anymore due to standart compliance.
- 'quit' callback for the editor (quit from the world).
- Backup of .world file before saving new one.
- Brush rotation in TerrainEditor.
- Excluding support in Archiver.
- Visualization of ambient occlusion.
- Built-in packed resources instead of XPM files.
- New 'Resource' tool for packing of resources to be built-in into the binary.
- TTF fonts in ResourceEditor.
- 3x3 PCF for shadows in lightmap generator.
- More optimal ambient occlusion for open spaces owing to branching in shaders.
- Transformations of texture coordinates in ResourceEditor.
- isNode(), isBody(), isJoint() functions in UnigineScript for pointer type detection.
- call_stack() and stack_dump() functions in UnigineScript for easy debugging.
There are also tons of changes in UnigineEditor in our development branch, but they require some time for stabilization, so they will be introduced in next updates.