GUI fixes, SDK improvements, indie licenses
- Added binary SDKs for iOS and Android.
- Added XCode projects for Apple platforms:
- Mac OS X (source/app/main/main_x64.xcodeproj and source/engine/libUnigine_x64.xcodeproj)
- iOS (source/app/iOS/main_arm.xcodeproj and source/engine/libUnigine_arm.xcodeproj)
- Added Visual Studio C++ 2010 project files in VCXProj format (source/app/main/main_vc2010.vcxproj and source/engine/unigine_vc2010.vcxproj).
- Updated Visual Studio C++ 2008 project files.
- Improved Unigine SDK browser UI.
- Added samples of Direct3D9/10/11 context initialization with Qt wrapper (see source/samples/App directory).
- Added "video_resizable" console option (disabled by default; if enabled, a window size can be changed on the fly, without having to restart).
- Console activation key can now be re-defined via "console_key" config option (the default value is 96, an ASCII code for '`' character).
- Fixed special character input with Alt/Ctrl buttons pressed.
- Fixed ObjectGui intersection.
- Fixed fog rendering in ortho projections.
- Fixed visual artifacts on physical objects with motion blur enabled.
- Added 'simd' SCons flag, possible values are 'none', 'sse', 'sse2', 'altivec', 'neon' and 'default' (stands for the default platform-specific setting).
- Added isInt()...isControls() methods for Variable class into C++ API.
- Fixed CPU count detection on Android.
- Removed Description field from materials and properties.
- Ogg Theora library is upgraded to ARM-optimized version (1.2.0alpha1) for mobile devices.
- Project name can be passed via '-project' CLI option (if set, it forces the engine to store all changing data, such as a log file, cache files and the config, in the user profile rather than in a directory with binaries).
- Added documentation on inheritance of UnigineScript user classes from base engine and extern C++ classes.
- Added documentation on 'post_filter_reflection' post-processing material:
Editor in progress:
If you have not yet heard of it, a new version of UnigineEditor is fully underway. As the plan goes, its main features are:
- Multi-window interface with standard widgets based on Qt library
- Asset database with platform-specific settings
- Live edit on target platforms (mobile, PS3...)
- Sequence editor (for cut-scenes)
- Flowgraph editor (for "visual scripting")
- Animation tree editor
- Automated deployment to target platforms
- Plug-in system
Time-limited indie licensing options are available until November 30,starting from $1299. Read more in the press-release.
Previous: Huge speed-up of UnigineScript