OpenGL 3.2 support
- Support of OpenGL 3.2 (MSAA on scattering and SSAO; support of signed textures for normal maps).
- Added new mesh_tessellation_paint_base base material.
- Granted access to ObjectMeshSkinned via C++ API.
- Updated C++ API documentation.
- Fixed bug with parsing '#' symbol inside define-disabled blocks in scripts.
- Memory allocator is more verbose now.
- Decreased CPU cache miss count.
- Replacing the 'inline' statement by '__forceinline' provided a huge performance speedup under Windows.
- Refactoring of XML parser.
- Less system memory consumption on DirectX 9.
- Empty maps can be declared as (:) in UnigineScript.
- Refactored KeyLine system, please refer to the documentation for more info.
- Fixed crash of import plugins on surfaces with zero vertex count.
- Fixed batch changing of light options in UnigineEditor.
- Improved seams removing algorithm for ResourceEditor.
- ObjectGrass intersects with the parent object with the use of intersection mask.
- Updated documentation on lighting ("Principles of Operation / Lighting and Shadows" section of the manual).
Here is a preliminary screenshot from the upcoming DirectX 11 benchmark based on Unigine:
The demonstration of the benchmark will be held on the major forthcoming event, stay tuned for more news.