ObjectWaterMesh, MinGW and a bunch of bugfixes
- New ObjectWaterMesh object for small water pools.
- Improvement of build scripts (new variable "g_compiler" in addition to "g_os"), added support of MinGW (engine can be built with it, but the build will not be properly functional; tools are working ok).
- All console variable are now declared in source/engine/EngineConsole.h.
- "manager_create_*" console variables are renamed to "manager_preload_*".
- Fixed mouse scroll handling in Linux.
- Bones visualization mode in ResourceEditor / Viewer.
- Fixed collisions of RagDoll with BodyDummy.
- Fixed "unknown body" bug in physics solver.
- Non-intersectable objects now can be selected by double-click in UnigineEditor.
- 2 samples of LODs usage.
- Object's materials are now handled by the material class.
- A bunch of flags in objects for surfaces (collision, intersection, shadows and so on).
By the way, building Unigine with MinGW on win32 have helped refactoring win32-specific code because GCC is a little bit more verbose than MS VS.