[SOLVED] Render 2 cameras simultaneously with different levels of brightness, contrast...

photo

Hello, I am trying to render two windows at the same time, each window displays the video from each camera respectively. Then, I would like to change the values of their brightness, contrast... separately.
I've read the documentation for version 2.4.1 and those settings are in the render class, which as I understand is unique to a project. Is there a way to implement this?
Thank you.

Hi Alberto,

In theory you can try to achieve that by setting required render parameters just before the viewport rendering and than revert them back to previously saved settings using Render::saveState() / render::restoreState() methods. So right before calling viewport rendering you saving render settings, applying required render parameters, do the viewport rendering and restoring previously saved settings back. You need to do this before each viewport rendering.

Thanks!

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

• silent changed the title to [SOLVED] Render 2 cameras simultaneously with different levels of brightness, contrast...