[SOLVED] Photon sample not working

photo

I've configured Photon SDK but when running the sample it does not progress to show Lobby Window. I can see in the log that I am getting a connection, so is this a bug in the sample or something wrong on my end? Photon 5.0.7.3 Windows C++

image.thumb.png.e48e55efd48a7d536ec64e5f7b041f1e.png

Edited by andrew.douglas
Photon version, sample type C++

Hello, @andrew.douglas

Unfortunately, we have been unable to reproduce your issue. We followed the instructions provided in our documentation for this particular example and we did not encounter a problem similar to the one you described.

We believe the issue might be linked to your application's ID. However, since we're unable to reproduce the problem on our end we can't pinpoint the exact cause. Could you please provide more details about the steps you took? This will help us better understand the problem you're facing.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for testing your C++ sample and ensuring it's working. I've checked my app id with a chat sample application which is bundled with Realtime SDK and that worked for me, I could connect two clients to master server and send/recieve chat messages. Is there anything else I can try to troubleshoot the sample?

• silent changed the title to [SOLVED] Photon sample not working