Suggestions to improve UNIGINE 2.17 news post

photo

Hi,
Congratulations on a great release!

DirectX 12 and Vulkan (Production) support and Panorama Space Dynamic Global Illumination (PSDGI) is indeed a game-changer, but, unfortunately, there is insufficient information about them in the news post on the main page of the site (on this link). Here are my suggestions on how to fix it:

1) DirectX 12 and Vulkan (Production). Here you should write about the performance gain in the context of the transition from version 2.16.1 to version 2.17 for graphic APIes that are relevant to each other. For example (the percentages are calculated by me on the calculator based on the graphs provided by you):
"Switch from DirectX 11 of 2.16.1 version to DirectX 12 of 2.17 version can give up to 23% performance boost on the CPU side and up to 7% performance boost on the GPU side.
Switch from OpenGL of 2.16.1 version to Vulkan of 2.17 version can give up to 288% performance boost on the CPU side and up to 72% performance boost on the GPU side."
2) Panorama Space Dynamic Global Illumination (PSDGI). The description of this effect says that it is completely dynamic, so screenshots from the news post are not enough to demonstrate it. I advise you to replace them with videos from the full changelog. I also advise you to add all the text from the full changelog about this feature (there will be more text in the news post for a couple of paragraphs, it will not be excessive).

Also I would like to see the trailer of this update on YouTube (for some reason it wasn't there for the 2.16.1 update), it will definitely attract more attention to the 2.17 release.
And It will be useful to add a link to the roadmap to the end of the news post.

Edited by tosontur