NOT user friendly UI

photo

Hey there, I am a content creator and i installed the software to just try it out. so I thought Ill just make up a project to see how far I can get but I got stuck on the first step "Importing FBX files" i did not find any button or Import window or asset browser thing where I can open custom directory to import files. I had to search the forums and found that there is a plugin i have to install then finding a way to install the plugin and ,,,its just a lot of hassle to do simple things that should be readily available in the program .Credit where credits due I followed a couple tutorials and made some of your sample scenes it looked great but anytime I wanted to do something extra on my own I would struggle to find proper settings or menus. I understand that Unigine is mainly a game engine. but since you have a content creation topic in your forums i think user friendly UI is something that you really need to bring soon. I am actually having fun with the software but i cant experiment .looking forward to the next updates

anurag

There is no button for import FBX since you only need to drag & drop files from Windows Expolorer to the Asset browser and that's it.

If you can give us more examples of what you are tried to achieve and what's not working for you - that would help us to identify and fix ux issues in the future.

Thanks!

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads: