Landscape not showing up when Umounted

photo

I mounted the data folder of a project into another project by writing a .umount file with the datapath, readaccess and version. Thereafter, I can access its resources in the editor but when I open a world with a Landscape, it doesn't show the Landscape. Any suggestions please? I want to open worlds stored in a given project in any other project by mounting a folder containing that world and all its resources.

Hi Luuk,

Do you have any errors in console? Could you please send us engine log files (log*.html) from <Project_Dir>/bin directory?

Please, check also that you don't have absolute paths stored in ObjectTerrainGlobal node (albedo, normal, masks *uts files). If you have absolute paths stored in node you may need to move all the related files into the data dir and fix the paths manually.

If these suggestion doesn't help - please, send us your mount content that you are trying to use and we'll see what else we can do.

Thanks!

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

If I mount the data directory of project A in project B with the mount name A_mount, then to make landscapes appear , in the .world files I have to edit the <path> of the landscape resources to A_mount/earlier_path and make it relative to the data folder of project B.

Thank you for the suggestion. Also, any way I can circumvent this manual editing of world files?