Multiple Cloud Layers

photo

Hi there,

I'm seeking to implement multiple cloud layers for a flight simulation.

I've tested using multiple sky objects and setting the parameters in this, which seems to work ok. Is this the best method? Or is there an alternative/recommended solution? (Performance optimisation is a significant consideration.)

We also have some issues with anti-aliasing. I saw that further work was being done on this for a future update and wondered if there was a time line for it? (If you need testers, please do let me know!)

Thanks & kind regards,

Paul

Hi Paul,

We also have some issues with anti-aliasing. I saw that further work was being done on this for a future update and wondered if there was a time line for it? (If you need testers, please do let me know!)

Could you please create a separate thread for that issue with more detailed description (or maybe with a simple test scene attached)? 

I've tested using multiple sky objects and setting the parameters in this, which seems to work ok. 

If you satisfied with the performance, you can surely use this approach. However, can't say more about other possible approaches at the current moment, sorry.

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads: