[SOLVED] particle system

photo

Hi.

I'm making some particle resources with Unigine's particle system, which move along the world space only regardless of the movement of emitter.

And I wonder there is any option that can make them be dependent on the local space of emitter.

Hi.

I'm making some particle resources with Unigine's particle system, which move along the world space only regardless of the movement of emitter.

And I wonder there is any option that can make them be dependent on the local space of emitter.

There is ObjectParticles::setPreserveWorldTransform() function which transforms all particles at once.

There is ObjectParticles::setPreserveWorldTransform() function which transforms all particles at once.

It doesn't work.

Please see the attached picture that shows what I ment.

post-52-045116600 1282733715_thumb.jpg

We happened into the same trouble. In our game we made some special abilities effects using particle systems.

In some cases it would be very good to have the whole particles sequence to play in local coordinates space (regardless of the casting the ability character moves).

Two additional particles system options will be available:

EmitterBased() - means that all particles will follow for the emitter transformation (setPreserveWorldTransform() will be removed).

EmitterContinuous() - means that emitter transformation is continuous and additional transitional emitting positions will be generated automatically.

• 2 weeks later...