Level export to external physics engine

photo

I was wondering, what is the easiest way of exporting data from Unigine editor to our external (Bullet based) physics engine.
I know we can get the heighmap from terrain, but I miss some functionality which would provide the "scene" file (it could be xml-based) with positions, orientations and details of all objects like trees, houses, rocks, etc, in the virtual world.
Any clues?

What about parsing world file for position of nodes? And for vegetation In case you put vegetation in mesh cluster (not clutter), you can read position information from world file too (or node).

It might be worth to rethink your general approach of using an external physics engine instead of the UNIGINE physics engine itself. Sounds like a lot of redundant/additional steps in the workflow, much more complicated debugging and lost interactive editor support.  

It might be worth to rethink your general approach of using an external physics engine instead of the UNIGINE physics engine itself. Sounds like a lot of redundant/additional steps in the workflow, much more complicated debugging and lost interactive editor support.  

We are considering using Unigine's physics in the future. As for now we have a fully working simulation engine, so it is impossible for us to make a "revolution". Also we prefer scalable solutions where we can replace some of the software modules.

BTW - is it possible to use Unigine as physics server (I mean console application, without visuals?).