[SOLVED] mesh_terrain_base

photo

How does this shader suppose to work? In documentation is notice, that it is for blending meshes with terrain. What does it mean? It blends edges of mesh with terrain, or it adjust color of texture according to terrain diffuse map? Or both? Anyway I prepared mesh, I set this shader on it, I put this mesh as child of terrain, but nothing happens. How is this suppose to be used? Thanks.

It simply allows meshes to be rendered with the same material as for a terrain. This way you can add a mesh (cave, whatever) on the terrain and its shading will not differ. That what 'blend' meant.

It simply allows meshes to be rendered with the same material as for a terrain. This way you can add a mesh (cave, whatever) on the terrain and its shading will not differ. That what 'blend' meant.

Ok, thanks for explanation. I thought, it will do some blend like this shader: http://www.stobierski.pl/unity/terrain_beta2.jpg or it will apply diffuse texture of the terrain to the mesh (so rock will have some color as terrain in that particular place).

• 3 weeks later...