[SOLVED] Weird crash with clang++

photo

Hi, i have a weird problem on my 3D shop Editor using Unigine.

I'm using OSX mountain lion with the last version of Xcode. After the last release Unigine is completely compatible with clang, i rebuild all project with clang. And i have some very weird bug like :

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

0 libunwind.dylib 0x00007fff8fd7fe9c libunwind::CompactUnwinder_x86_64<libunwind::LocalAddressSpace>::stepWithCompactEncodingFrameless(unsigned int, unsigned long long, libunwind::LocalAddressSpace&, libunwind::Registers_x86_64&, bool) + 548

1 libunwind.dylib 0x00007fff8fd7d5c0 libunwind::CompactUnwinder_x86_64<libunwind::LocalAddressSpace>::stepWithCompactEncoding(unsigned int, unsigned long long, libunwind::LocalAddressSpace&, libunwind::Registers_x86_64&) + 86

2 libunwind.dylib 0x00007fff8fd7d50e libunwind::UnwindCursor<libunwind::LocalAddressSpace, libunwind::Registers_x86_64>::step() + 58

3 libobjc.A.dylib 0x00007fff88d8b7af objc_addExceptionHandler + 79

The line that give me a problem are all acces to the window or context like :

[app->window setTitle:string] in appwindow.mm

[app->context makeCurrentContext] in glappwindow.mm

If i use llvm+gcc4.2 the crash disappear.

I have a lot of difficult for have more information about this crash.

Anthony,

I'm sorry but we have no idea what could be possibly wrong on your side. The engine compiles via Clang without any problems (our QA department have double checked it just now).

It's weird because, i don't do something exotic, i just build Unigine in dylib with Xcode and make my App with main.cpp all is the direct source of Unigine. And just setTitle inside script do the crash.

I forgot something this crash appear only when i build in release mode no in debug.