SDK on Mac OS weirdness

photo

Hello, sorry to post another one so quick, but I can't seem to get anything going in Mac OS here. I downloaded the eval kit for Mac OS, but it doesn't contain probably half of the files mentioned here in the docs: https://developer.unigine.com/en/docs/1.0/code/environment/mac_app

There is no install.py file, nothing in the utils directory except an Upgrade directory (no build.py file), and no source directory (there's a "core" directory which seems to have source code). There are no applications that can be run at all, no executables. Short of creating my own makefile somehow I don't see how to even start compiling all of this stuff and running it.

Thanks for any help!

What you need to do is simply run browser_x64.sh or browser_x86.sh, open one of samples and start creating your own prototype.

As an evaluator, you have limited access to Unigine source files, so you cannot build anything. However, all resources necessary to run Unigine engine are present, they are just packed. Binary files are in bin folder (to run them a launcher is required, like ones stored under demos folder).