Cluster does not work

photo

Hello

Our 3D-world artist tried to create a new cluster, but the x, y, z positions where inf, inf, inf for each node.

The strange thing was that the offset and spread_offset was set to inf, and it was not possible to change it back to 0.0f.

First I changed the configGet and overwrote it with 0.0f, this worked so far, but when I clicked into the offset field in the editor, it was set back to inf.

When after a click into the field the editor is closed, inf is set to the editor configuration file. This makes creating a new cluster impossible.

I just look quick into the editor_worlds.h and thinks this is the problem:

/*
                        */
                       #define WORLD_CLUSTER_GENERATOR_PRESSED_CALLBACK(NAME,MIN,MAX) \
                       void NAME ## _pressed() { \
                               NAME = clamp(float(NAME ## _el.getText()),MIN,MAX); \
                               NAME ## _el.setText(editorFormat(NAME)); \
                       }

WORLD_CLUSTER_GENERATOR_PRESSED_CALLBACK(size_x,0.0f,INFINITY)
                       WORLD_CLUSTER_GENERATOR_PRESSED_CALLBACK(size_y,0.0f,INFINITY)
                       WORLD_CLUSTER_GENERATOR_PRESSED_CALLBACK(density,0.0f,INFINITY)
                       WORLD_CLUSTER_GENERATOR_PRESSED_CALLBACK(threshold,0.0f,1.0f)
                       WORLD_CLUSTER_GENERATOR_PRESSED_CALLBACK(angle,0.0f,1.0f)
                       WORLD_CLUSTER_GENERATOR_PRESSED_CALLBACK(scale_mean,0.0f,INFINITY)
                       WORLD_CLUSTER_GENERATOR_PRESSED_CALLBACK(scale_spread,0.0f,INFINITY)
                       WORLD_CLUSTER_GENERATOR_PRESSED_CALLBACK(offset_mean,INFINITY,INFINITY) -- Source of the problem?
                       WORLD_CLUSTER_GENERATOR_PRESSED_CALLBACK(offset_spread,INFINITY,INFINITY) -- Source of the problem?

#undef WORLD_CLUSTER_GENERATOR_PRESSED_CALLBACK

Greets

Manuel