Wall Plugin

36 minutes ago, xxx31326 said:

Please make a video of using the wall plugin微信图片_20240110113150.bmp Thanks

Hello!

There is no dedicated video available related to this but you can refer to the following article as a startup guide: https://developer.unigine.com/en/docs/future/principles/render/output/multi_monitor/appwall/index?rlang=cs

Could you also please clarify which version of the SDK you are trying to use?

Thanks!

Sim2.16.0.1,  Error: WallImplement::init()  Can' t initialize plugin,Main window is null

I am currently encountering problems loading the plugin。

I typed plugin_load Wall into the console panel and the above error occurred

2 minutes ago, xxx31326 said:

Sim2.16.0.1,  Error: WallImplement::init()  Can' t initialize plugin,Main window is null

I am currently encountering problems loading the plugin。

I typed plugin_load Wall into the console panel and the above error occurred

The Wall plugin isn't meant to be run from the editor. Its startup arguments should be used before launching the application as shown in the attached image.

Thanks!

wallplugin.png

666 Run successfully,but I fill in the parameters is{ -width 3 -height 1 -extern_plugin Wall},Why does only one screen appear,And it doesn't match what I saw when I ran it directly.

I hope you can answer that

millions of thanks

6 minutes ago, GoodGoodStudy said:

I tried,but realy only one .

There is a typo in the word "height" where "hegnt" is used instead.

height.png

I'm so so so so stupid,

But why do I run out of the interface is gray, is this related to the camera Settings, and if I want to achieve this effect in the bag, just keep this setting and pack it directly

13 minutes ago, GoodGoodStudy said:

I'm so so so so stupid,

But why do I run out of the interface is gray, is this related to the camera Settings, and if I want to achieve this effect in the bag, just keep this setting and pack it directly

The scene contains a camera by default which has the Main Player parameter enabled. This parameter defines the image from which camera is displayed when the world is run. Enable this parameter for the camera that you want to control at runtime.

image.png

5 minutes ago, GoodGoodStudy said:

I set up a maincamera based on what you said,But it's still running on a gray screen

There might be another world loaded when you attempt to do it at runtime. Try replacing the initial arguments with something like the following:

-width 2 -height 1 -extern_plugin Wall -console_command "world_load TestFullScreen.world"

I added the parameters you provided, but it didn't work, it looks like the scene didn't load because it didn't print False,

I change worldname to TT

微信图片_20240110154145.jpg

微信图片_20240110154148.jpg

17 minutes ago, GoodGoodStudy said:

I added the parameters you provided, but it didn't work, it looks like the scene didn't load because it didn't print False,

It appears there was a bug in the version (2.16.0.1) you're currently using but this issue has been resolved in the subsequent version 2.16.1. Please update your project or create a new one using SDK 2.16.1 and the camera will function as intended.

7 minutes ago, GoodGoodStudy said:

Also, does this feature only work in editor mode, and the packaged feature won't work? wall plug-in

The Wall plugin is not compatible with the editor and is meant to be used exclusively in a runtime application. You can build the final application with the Wall plugin included and adjust the startup arguments in the same manner as described in the following article: https://developer.unigine.com/en/docs/2.18/editor2/projects/build_project?rlang=cs#launcher

1234jnk2a.png

I package it up, I run the program, but after running it for a while, there's this problem, and then the program flutters. What does that mean?

微信图片_20240112100804.png

2 hours ago, GoodGoodStudy said:

I package it up, I run the program, but after running it for a while, there's this problem, and then the program flutters. What does that mean?

When using the Sim Per-Channel SDK and deploying the release build it is essential to have the IG HASP (Channel USB Dongle) in order to utilize plugins related to multi-monitor setups such as "Wall" and others. For more detailed information, please visit the following link in our documentation: https://developer.unigine.com/en/docs/2.16.1/sdk/licenses/?rlang=cpp#usb_channel