Android or console builds, UI and PSDGI

photo

Hi, sorry if this topic is now boring for you, i'm always asking about the UI updates because i think unigine needs an visual UI editor like unity (at least for me to fully work with unigine xD)
I've been always interested on working with unigine for my projects, right now i'm working with unity but is pretty important for me to move on to another game engine (i'm pretty sure you know why)
So, my questios are:
Are you working on android and consoles support?  (to export and publish on those platforms)
Some time ago you said you were working on a visual UI creator alternative like unity's i think you also said it was going to be in the next update but i can not see anything about it, sorry if i missed.
I'm also pretty interested on PSDGI, does that feature needs RTX graphic's card?

Thank you!

Hi Miguel,

I'm also pretty interested on PSDGI, does that feature needs RTX graphic's card?

PSDGI works on any DX11-compatible GPU, no need to purchase an RTX card for that.

i'm always asking about the UI updates because i think unigine needs an visual UI editor like unity (at least for me to fully work with unigine xD)

We do understand the importance of this functionality, but currently we are not ready yet to ship it. Currently we are doing internal systems refactoring and probably after that we can finally start to update UI (but that's for sure we would not be able to do in 2023).

Are you working on android and consoles support?  (to export and publish on those platforms)

ATM we are working on consoles support (at least PS5 and Xbox Series X), we do have some progress here. However, mobile platform is not currently in active development stage.

Thanks!

How to submit a good bug report
---
FTP server for test scenes and user uploads:

On 9/13/2023 at 11:52 PM, silent said:

PSDGI works on any DX11-compatible GPU, no need to purchase an RTX card for that.

thanks, i was not asking for me, but for the players, the quality of the lighting is pretty impresive IMO that why i was confused

We do understand the importance of this functionality, but currently we are not ready yet to ship it. Currently we are doing internal systems refactoring and probably after that we can finally start to update UI (but that's for sure we would not be able to do in 2023).

Sad, but ok i understand, i guess i'll put Unigine as optional for now

ATM we are working on consoles support (at least PS5 and Xbox Series X), we do have some progress here. However, mobile platform is not currently in active development stage.

Not that important tho, i know unigine is pretty heavy so for mobiles i was already trying other solutions

Thank you for your time, Silent...

• Thanks 1